Sun, Aug 21|
Maker Market AUG 21st - Booth Fee
Makers, Artists and Creators, join us for this In Person Market AUG 21st 11am-5pm
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2022, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Mankato, 1700 3rd Ave, Mankato, MN 56001, USA
About The Event
Hello Makers, Artists and Creators, join us for this IN PERSON market.
We will be partly indoors (with both huge garage doors open) and partly outdoors in the lots.
at this time vendors are still encouraged to wear their masks ( particularly if you're inside), but we will keep you updated as we get closer to the event.
MARKET DAY IS SUN AUG 21st. the market will run from 11am-5pm with a setup time between 9-10:30am
Bring your own canopies, weights, and tables if you have them to vend outside unless you contact us to be vending inside (inside space is limited)
We will feature/promote you on our website as a vendor for the month leading up to the market, however, you are responsible for promoting yourself on Social platforms.
NEW ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES- any violations could disqualify you from our markets- even if you are a Member
1) 90% of items you have for sale at your booth MUST BE HANDCRAFTED/or HOMEGROWN and (or) ORIGINAL WORK made by YOU or someone you have close ties with, ( a family member or friend who is not physically able to vend their work). Merely assembling pre-made/store-bought items does not qualify. Please contact us if you have any questions.
2) ONLY 10% of items for sale at your booth can be complementary items to your product or business (for example: candles for ceramic votives, air plants for plant hangers, crystals/ cabs for jewelers, etc).
3) Waitlist- if our registration is full you may submit this form and then contact us via Email (email@example.com) to be added to the waitlist and we will contact you if we have any openings.
4) Cancellation Policy, please contact us as soon as you realize you need to cancel, cut off time to receive a refund for cancellation is 2 weeks before the market date if you become a "No Call No Show" you might not be considered for future markets.
5) No packing up early, it is disrespectful to the market venue, and your fellow vendors and is a signal to shoppers to leave the market.
if you have any questions please email the Makerspace firstname.lastname@example.org
Shayna Swiers and Cindy Bourne
- Ticket type
Non Member VendingPrice$45.00
- Ticket type