Sun, Dec 11|
Maker Market DEC 11th - Booth Fee
Makers, Artists and Creators, join us for this In Person Market DEC 11th 11am-5pm
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2022, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Mankato, 1700 3rd Ave, Mankato, MN 56001, USA
About The Event
Hello Makers, Artists and Creators, join us for this IN PERSON market.
We will be partly indoors (with both huge garge doors open) and partly out doors in the lots.
at this time vendors are still encouraged to wear your masks ( particularly if you're inside), but we will keep you updated as we get closer to the event.
MARKET DAY IS SUN DEC 11th. market will run from 11am-5pm with a set up time between 9:30-10:30am
Nov and Dec markets are inside and we will be tight. So keep in mind that space will be limited to 4ft-8ft table spaces.. be prepared to pivot if need be.
We will feature/promote you on our website as a vendor for the month leading up to market, however you are responsible for promoting yourself on Social plateforms.
NEW ADDTIONAL GUIDELINES- any violations could disqualify you from our markets- even if you are a Member
1) 90% of items you have for sale at your booth MUST BE HANDMADE/or HOMEGROWN/or ORIGINAL WORK made by YOU or someone you have close ties with. please contact us if you have any questions.
2) ONLY 10% of items for sale at your booth can be complementary items to your product or business ( example: candles for ceramic votives, air plants for plant hangers, crystals/ cabs for jewelers etc).
3) Waitlist- if our registration is full you may submit this form and then contact us via Email (email@example.com) to be added to the wait list and we will contact you if we have any openings.
4) Cancellation Policy, please contact us as soon as you realize you need to cancel, cut off time to receive a refund for a cancellation is 2 weeks before market date. If you become a "No Call No Show" you might not be considered for future markets.
5) No packing up early, it is disrespectful to the market venue, your fellow vendors and is a signal to shoppers to leave the market.
if you have any questions please email the makerspace firstname.lastname@example.org
Shayna Swiers and Cindy Bourne
Non Member Vending$45.00