Time & Location
About The Event
Come practice your mad welding skills ( or if it’s been a while and you're a little rusty. no problem!) make some awesome metal yard art or rustic home decor with Dustin Swiers!
Here's the game plan:
Safety comes first so wear your Welders Best which is: closed toe shoes, work clothes that can get dirty or singed preferably jeans and a long sleeve 100% cotton shirt (synthetic fabrics can be flammable) and your hair up.
- When you get here, choose one of our pre-cut metal projects or discuss ideas of free-style sculptural project with Dustin
-quick over view of safety and welding technique
- learn how to deburr and prep steal
- make your sign or project functional by welding on a post, stand or hangers ( couple ideas for displaying your sign- garden post, mailbox hanging sign, wall mounted sign )
Want to take a Metal/Welding class but the dates/times do mesh with your schedule? Or you need advice and a little help with a personal project.
Contact Dustin for a private class:
Dustin Swiers: firstname.lastname@example.org 507-273-0745
- Sold OutNon-Member$50$500$0
- Makerspace Member$45$450$0