WIRE and WINE- Scarf Pins
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a class where you can kick off your heels, grab a glass of wine and have fun with your friends creating this beautiful Pin. Pins can be used for shawls, scarves, knit sweaters and in hair. I will take you step by step on how to make these stunning pins!! You will customize and use your creativity in the finishing touches of your piece, by choosing beads and placement of details.
PLEASE Register and Purchase Tickets well before class starts ( No Later than 2PM the day of class, this is important so the instructor can have enough supplies prepped ) Walk-In tickets will be an additional $10
your ticket secures your place in the class, tools, as well as materials that will be used for the creation of your project, and I will bring wine to share.
Class break down :
* 5 people per class- this is a good class size for something like wire wrapping, but if you have a few more people you want to squeeze into the class/party then shoot me an email to give me a heads up.
* 3 hour class- there is a good chance we won’t use up the whole time, but everyone works at their own pace and this will ensure that all questions will get answered. and remember this a social event so we will be sipping and talking throughout too.
* Materials- COPPER wire 16g and 24g, various stone or glass beads
* Use of Tools- needle noise pliers, round noise pliers, wire cutter ( if you have any of these tools at home and would prefer to use your own or gain practice/ better familiarize yourself with them, by all means bring them )
SIGN UP WITH Friends and Family !! This is a fun class that is best experienced with good wine and good conversation and will be excellent bonding for any relationship. I will bring a box wine to share with the 21+ crowd, but if you don't like wine (or cheap wine ;) you are totally allowed to BYOB It goes without saying but...please drink responsibly.
if you have any questions about purchasing a ticket, or
If you would like schedule a private party just contact Me- Shayna Swiers via email: email@example.com
- Makerspace Member$40$400$0